Wednesday, June 4, 2008

~Happy Birthday Bailey~




Our Bailey turns 1 year old today. The kids were so excited to get up and wish him a happy birthday. He got wet food as a birthday treat and Joshua got him some new toy mice to play with. Victoria has asked me to pick up a cat tree thing for him from her. Bailey is pretty much Victoria's cat and has become like part of our family over the past..almost year, since we didnt actually get him until August. Bailey has an awesome personality and is a great companion for the kids. When one of the kids are sick Bailey doesnt leave their side. Bailey also has a knack for 'talking' he will have a meowing conversation with you for as long as you want, which is hard to believe till you actually see it. So Happy Birthday to our Bailey, we love you :)

2 comments:

Thankful said...

What a gorgeous picture of Vicoria AND Bailey LOL....Yes Happy Birthday Bailey..even though cats are not my favorite ...Bailey IS a great cat and YES he does talk...even to me....He asked me last week while you were at the hospital.."WHERE IS EVERYONE"...or maybe he was saying 'Its night time..aren't YOU going home?' and "Where are MY people?"..I hope he continues to bring much happines to the kids...
Guess WHo?

Joyful said...

Cute picture...and...I can't believe I'm saying this...but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!