Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A.C.E Award

Guess who got an A.C.E Award this April???? J-O-S-H-U-A!!!! I got a note home Monday to let me know he would be receiving one today and if I could bring him back to school in the afternoon. So I came home early today(I just love that I am able to do that) and we went to the assembly....he had no clue what we were doing there....hehe. When they called his name he just kinda sat there like, huh? Oh and this time I made sure he went to the bathroom PRIOR so he wasn't in the stall when his name was called! Anyway he was thrilled when he realized it was HIM that was receiving it. He got it for "Willingness to try new things" and "Confidence in Daily Routines". We went out afterwards for a treat and he got to pick out a new Webkin. He got the Lil'Kin Cow and and named in Mini-Milkshake since Victoria's regular size cow Webkin is named Milkshake. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him at the assembly because our camera was being used for a Private Investigations Gig, but I will get one and add it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Way to go Joshua!!

KC said...

That's WONDERFUL!!! Way to go JOSHUA!!!!

Joyful said...

WOW JOSHUA!!!! So proud of you!!! You'll have to show me your award. Way to go!!! Keep up the good work. Glad you had a fun time of celebration with mom.

Have a great weekend,
Love & prayers,
Auntie Joy